Graviola 500 mg - 100 Capsules
Graviola (Soursop) is a small, upright evergreen tree, 5-6 m high, with large, glossy, dark green leaves. It produces a large, heart-shaped, edible fruit that is 15-23 cm in diameter, is yellow-green in color, and has white flesh inside. Graviola is indigenous to most of the warmest tropical areas in South and North America, including the Amazon. The fruit is sold in local markets in the tropics, where it is called guanbana in Spanish-speaking countries and graviola in Brazil. The fruit pulp is excellent for making drinks and sherbets and, though slightly sour-acid, can be eaten out of hand.
Graviola (Soursop) has a long, rich history of use in herbal medicine as well as lengthy recorded indigenous use. In the Peruvian Andes, a leaf tea is used for catarrh (inflammation of mucous membranes) and the crushed seed is used to kill parasites. In the Peruvian Amazon the bark, roots, and leaves are used for diabetes and as a sedative and antispasmodic. Indigenous tribes in Guyana use a leaf and/or bark tea as a sedative and heart tonic. In the Brazilian Amazon a leaf tea is used for liver problems, and the oil of the leaves and unripe fruit is mixed with olive oil and used externally for neuralgia, rheumatism, and arthritis pain. In Jamaica, Haiti, and the West Indies, the fruit and/or fruit juice is used for fevers, parasites and diarrhea, and as a lactagogue; the bark or leaf is used as an antispasmodic, sedative, and nervine for heart conditions, coughs, grippe, difficult childbirth, asthma, asthenia, hypertension, and parasites.
Originally listed by the National Cancer Institute in the USA in 1976, it was not until 1995 that work gained any momentum.
The NCI now supports the Purdue research. Recently this has confirmed that extracts from Graviola leaves killed cancer cells ´among six human-cell lines´ and were especially effective against prostate and pancreatic cancers. Another study showed their effect against lung cancer.
The most recent study by the Catholic University in South Korea has shown that the active ingredients have ´selective cytoxicity´ comparable with Adriamycin, a drug historically used for breast and colon cancer. A further study published in the Journal of Natural Products claimed Graviola was 10,000 times more effective; a third study from South Korea showed that, unlike Adriamycin, there was no negative activity on healthy cells; whilst a fourth study from Purdue (1997) stated that many cancer cells which survive classic chemotherapy by developing resistance to chemicals, were attacked none-the-less by the Graviola agents.
Dr Jerry McLaughlin, Purdue´s lead researcher says that many cancer cells, over time, develop a P-glycoprotein pump to expel the chemotherapy agent before it can work. However Annona chemicals bypass this and kill the cancer cell. Dr McLaughlin has a number of videos published on the web about his findings.
- Kills cancer cells
- Slows tumor growth
- Kills bacteria
- Kills parasites
- Reduces blood pressure
- Lowers heart rate
- Dilates blood vessels
- Relieves depression
- Reduces spasms
- Kills viruses
- Reduces fever
- Expels worms
- Stimulates digestion
- Stops convulsions
1. Padma P, Pramod NP, Thyagarajan SP, Khosa RL. Effect of the extract of Annona muricata and Petunia nyctaginiflora on Herpes simplex virus. J Ethnopharmacol. 1998 May;61(1):81-3. PMID: 9687085
2. Betancur-Galvis L, Saez J, Granados H, Salazar A, Ossa J. Antitumor and antiviral activity of Colombian medicinal plant extracts. Mem Inst Oswaldo Cruz. 1999 Jul-Aug;94(4):531-5. PMID: 10446015
3. Kim GS, Zeng L, Alali F, Rogers LL, Wu FE, Sastrodihardjo S, McLaughlin JL. Muricoreacin and murihexocin C, mono-tetrahydrofuran acetogenins, from the leaves of Annona muricata. Phytochemistry. 1998 Sep;49(2):565-71. PMID: 9747542
4. Wu FE, Gu ZM, Zeng L, Zhao GX, Zhang Y, McLaughlin JL, Sastrodihardjo S. Two new cytotoxic monotetrahydrofuran Annonaceous acetogenins, annomuricins A and B, from the leaves of Annona muricata. J Nat Prod. 1995 Jun;58(6):830-6. PMID: 7673926
5. Liaw CC, Chang FR, Lin CY, Chou CJ, Chiu HF, Wu MJ, Wu YC. New cytotoxic monotetrahydrofuran annonaceous acetogenins from Annona muricata. J Nat Prod. 2002 Apr;65(4):470-5. PMID: 11975482
6. Oberlies NH, Chang CJ, McLaughlin JL (1997) Structure-activity relationships of diverse Annonaceous acetogenins against multidrug resistant human mammary adenocarcinoma (MCF-7/Adr) cells. J Med Chem 40:2102-6.
7. Roman G (1998) Tropical myeloneuropathies revisited. Curr Opin Neurol 11:539-44.
8. Hasrat JA, DeBruyne T, DeBacker JP, Vauquelin G, Vlietinck AJ (1997) Isoquinoline derivatives isolated from the fruit of Annona muricata as 5-HTergic 5-HT1A receptor agonists in rats: unexploited antidepressive (lead) products. J Pharm Pharmacol 49(11):1145-1149.
Graviola, Soursop, to treat cancer, graviola cancer cure, graviola cancer cure treatment, Anti aging and vitamin Vitamins, Minerals, Herbal Products, buy now at Vitanatural.net online shop, buy Graviola, order Graviola, Graviola shop, Graviola sale, vitamins and dietary supplements, natural health products. buy quality vitamins and food supplements at Vitanatural.net. Buy Graviola online, order Graviola online, Graviola online sale, Graviola at best prices. we offer top brands at best prices, Graviola online shop, Graviola products, Graviola Antioxidants products, Graviola facts, Graviola prohormone, anti aging products, we sell quality products, natural Graviola products at best prices. Graviola info, Graviola pills at best prices. buy Graviola pills, buy and order Graviola at Vitanatural.net online shop.